Experience Japan's toilets,
and you will love Japan even more
GALLERY TOTO is a digital gallery of toilets presented by TOTO and Narita International Airport. This delightful and engaging space is open to everyone. We would like to share the sense of toilet comfort and technology that is so important in Japan from Narita International Airport to the rest of the world.
We called upon Klein Dytham architecture to develop our ideas and objectives into GALLERY TOTO. In the 100 years since its establishment in 1917,TOTO has continued in it's pursuit of developing user-friendly toilets for a diverse range of customers.
We invite you to experience the outstanding excellence of Japan's most advanced toilets here at GALLERY TOTO.
そして日本の快適なトイレ文明と技術力をここ成田国際空港から天下に発疑したい。そんな公たちの思いを建築家のクライン ダイサム アーキテクツに委ね天下の誰も見たことのないGALLERY TOTOが誕生しました。
"Feel" GALLERY TOTO
Experience the latest toilets for yourself at GALLERY TOTO
Japanese Culture X GALLERY TOTO
To obtain an inside view of this challenging project that produced GALLERY TOTO, we spoke to the architects responsible for the design and the senior manager from TOTO who was responsible for the project.
Klein Dytham architecture (KDa)
- Established in Tokyo in 1991 by Astrid Klein and Mark Dytham, Klein Dytham architecture (KDa) is a multi-lingual office known for architecture, interiors, public spaces and installations, with major creations such as DAIKANYAMA T-SITE / Daikanyama Tsutaya bookstore, SHISEIDO THE GINZA, Google Tokyo, Gallery TOTO, etc. Klein Dytham architecture (KDa) also won the American Retail Environment Awards, D&AD Awards, and the World Architecture Festival Awards. They are the originators of PechaKucha Night, an international network with events held in more than 900 cities.
We asked TOTO GALLERY users for their feedback
- Q1 Overall impressions of GALLERY TOTO's design as a facility
- Q2 -x58.com新葡京Impressions about the comfort of the toilet booths (compartments) at GALLERY TOTO
- Q3 Aspects of GALLERY TOTO that were satisfying
- Q4 -新葡京线上娱乐网址 Impressions of Washlets at GALLERY TOTO
- Q5 -葡京娱乐网站Impressions of GALLERY TOTO after use
GALLERY TOTO employs Universal Design,
with 10 booths totaling 4 booths for men and women,
nursing room and multipurpose toilet. Please experience each different facial expression and latest function.
Put the mouse on the type of toilet you care about,
you will know the location of the booth that is being adopted.
Tap on the type of toilet you care about, you will know the location of the booth that is being adopted.
WASHLET apricot P
with Eco Remote Control
RESTROOM ITEM 01
The Gallery TOTO at the Narita International Airport is located in the communication passage of the NARITA SKY LOUNGE "WA",
which connects the Terminal 2 and the Satellite (annex).